Collaborative Services Webinar Series
In response to the overwhelming participation during our webinar on the Collaborative Culture of Safety™ Systems and Behaviors Response Guide©, we are pleased to announce free webinars further describing our suite of collaborative services.
We understand that learning to collaborate effectively is the key ingredient to any successful organizational improvement model. Our webinars provide an overview of the following SGC services:
- Senior Leadership Introduction and Alignment
- Executive Coaching
- Risk Register Development and Analyses
- Needs Assessment, Gap Analysis, and HR Policy/Practice Alignment
- Communication and Integration Planning
- Champions Training and Mentorship
- Train-the-Trainer for Select Skills
- Managers and Supervisors Training: Just Culture
- Managers and Supervisors Training: Event Investigation & Learning Systems
- Collaborative Action Partnership Program Development
- Socio-Technical Probabilistic Risk Assessment (ST-PRA)
- Selective Case Support
- Training and Operational Tool Development
At SGC, our business model is built on the relationships we establish with you, our valued client. We honor the trust you place in us, with our goal being to teach your organization “how to fish” with respect to the services and tools we provide. Let us demonstrate the power of optimal performance design, and what it means to collaborate effectively to turn your improvement goals into reality.
To schedule a webinar for your organization, please contact Scott Griffith.